Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How dark is your personality?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How dark is your personality? Empty How dark is your personality? Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:31 pm

LordXanxus

LordXanxus
Founder

Certificate: Test results

How Dark Is Your Personality?

For 40 % you are: You are on the happy side, good for you. But not overly-so. You have a dark moment or day every now and then, but it's not drastic.
30.2375 % of 6525 Quiz participants had this profile!

You could also get this result:
For 30 % you are: You lean towards darkness. You have been close to slipping on that side entirely. Decide where you want to go, but you are a pessimist and it takes it's toll.

Or even this one:
For 20 % you are: You are dark, and possibly depressed. You embrace the darkness as it wraps around you. Will you fight it? You seem to have given up. I understand the thoughts, and it's hard to see a future, let alone a happy one.

Or even this one:
For 10 % you are: You are extremely optimistic. Not dark at all. (and annoying, in my opinion.) Have fun in life, I suppose.

Take this quiz: How Dark Is Your Personality?

https://animewarudo.rpg-board.net

2How dark is your personality? Empty Re: How dark is your personality? Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:09 pm

AnimeLover6210

AnimeLover6210
Lelouch

Profile A 75%, B 50%

3How dark is your personality? Empty Re: How dark is your personality? Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:09 pm

LordXanxus

LordXanxus
Founder

Why not just post the picture thing here?

https://animewarudo.rpg-board.net

4How dark is your personality? Empty Re: How dark is your personality? Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:15 pm

AnimeLover6210

AnimeLover6210
Lelouch

I don't know how..I have a feeling that isn't my answer. I think I got 60%

5How dark is your personality? Empty Re: How dark is your personality? Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:28 pm

Yuki

Yuki
Yamcha

For 50 % you are: You are on the happy side, good for you. But not overly-so. You have a dark moment or day every now and then, but it's not drastic.
30.2436 % of 6527 Quiz participants had this profile!

For 40 % you are: You lean towards darkness. You have been close to slipping on that side entirely. Decide where you want to go, but you are a pessimist and it takes it's toll.

Or even this one:
For 10 % you are: You are extremely optimistic. Not dark at all. (and annoying, in my opinion.) Have fun in life, I suppose.

Or even this one:
For 0 % you are: You are dark, and possibly depressed. You embrace the darkness as it wraps around you. Will you fight it? You seem to have given up. I understand the thoughts, and it's hard to see a future, let alone a happy one.

6How dark is your personality? Empty Re: How dark is your personality? Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:56 pm

Zero

Zero
Shinpachi

For 50 % you are: You are dark, and possibly depressed. You embrace the darkness as it wraps around you. Will you fight it? You seem to have given up. I understand the thoughts, and it's hard to see a future, let alone a happy one.
19.9511 % of 6541 Quiz participants had this profile!

For 30 % you are: You lean towards darkness. You have been close to slipping on that side entirely. Decide where you want to go, but you are a pessimist and it takes it's toll.

Or even this one:
For 20 % you are: You are on the happy side, good for you. But not overly-so. You have a dark moment or day every now and then, but it's not drastic.

Or even this one:
For 0 % you are: You are extremely optimistic. Not dark at all. (and annoying, in my opinion.) Have fun in life, I suppose.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum